Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Commercial Coming Soon (and a list of classy things)


I just wanted to remind all of you that my commercial will be premiering on local channel 24 on Nov 10th between the hours of 12 midnight and 2:17 am here in Biscayne New Jersey. I paid for it to show multiple times during those hours , but I was just informed that it will actually appear four times in consecutive succession except I do not know when. So if you are up during those hours, please keep an eye out for it. Otherwise set your VHS and/or TIVO to record everything on Local Channel 24 between those hours. Most likely you will encounter an infomercial for some sort of juicing machine, a get rich quick pyramid opportunity, and who knows, maybe even a commercial for the last remaining "Brangelini" in the states that I don't want anymore.

My daughter Denise and I have been hard at work on the commercial. She can do the cross dissolves and even make it look like the picture on the screen is trapped in a 3-dimensional cube that spins around. It's friggin' nuts for real. She's a regular Martin Scorcese if Martin Scorcese were a beautiful italian princess in my house.

She really captured the feel of my business and made it classy looking. That's my life philosophy. "Always look classy-looking". And what better way then with gold things? They are not the only things that make you classy-looking, but hey, they sure help. Other obvious things are:

1. tan skin
2. hair combing
3. pleated slacks with a leather belt
4. drinking all of your cold beverages out of a brandy snifter
5. taking a multi-vitamin
6. using Altoids
7. owning more than one ottoman
8. dog's that go number two outside
9. intimidating handshake
10. wearing a Fila windbreaker jogging suit at the beach
11. all-terrain slippers
12. the number 12
13. having a dish on your bureau for your gold rings
14. really big photos of like 40 or more family members
15. Lenox
16. Lenox Christmas Villages
17. my daughters high school graduation photos
18. medium-rare steak
19. collard sweaters with lines on them
20. white roses that are dyed pink and red


There are other classy things in the world, but we'll discuss them some other time.

1 comment:

  1. wow your list is very detailed and accurate.. I only have one concern. number 19. I have a nephew who wears collared sweaters and I've seen people talk about him when he comes into a room.. and it's not because of his good looks if you know what I mean. Maybe you should replace that with something like having lots of children becuase it seems like you think that's pretty classy!

    well I can't wait to hear more from your classy list. and i'll be looking out for your commercial!

    ReplyDelete